Monday, November 26, 2007

Getting Close to Christmas!

I cannot believe how close it is getting to Christmas! And we do not have a whole lot done quite yet! I thought I would post some of the stuff the kids have been asking for on here in case anyone wants to look in!

Kaitlyn:
Pet Shop Diary
High School Musical Barbies (especially Sharpay)
Collectors Barbies
MP3 player
Ashley Tisdale CD
High School Musical 2
Hairspray
Santa Clause 3
Scooter


Kylee:
Camcorder
Nintendo DS
Digital Camera
The doll that swims in the water (cannot remember what it is called)
Any doll stuff, like beds, strollers, highchairs, etc.
Apples to Apples Game
Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader Game


Bowe:
Magnetix marble track set
Any "cool" remote controlled vehicles
Transformers DVD
Playstation 2 games
Gameboy Advance games
Life Twists & Turns Game


Anyway, I know there is more and I will add when I think of them! :)

No comments: