Thursday, June 25, 2009

Craft Project

So I started doing some craft sign's with the new Cricut machine that my mom bought me for my birthday! I would like to make a lot of them and sell them...but we will see how that goes! Here are the ones I have done so far!



This one is hanging on a simple curtain rod! I made it for my sister in law and she hung it over her doorway!








I love this one! I put it on one of my shelves in my new kitchen!











This is one of my very favorites! I ended up stapleling some ribbon on the sides and hung it up in my frontroom!





I wish you could see the lettering a little better! God Bless the USA!!























1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, I love the family one! They are all super cute though, thanks for sharing some great ideas!
-Jill