Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

So yesterday, my husband taught my daughter - who is a little over a month away from being 9 years old - how to correctly say "substitute". I have to admit, I am kind of sad! I LOVED the way she said "sub-a-toot". It was so cute and endearing. Granted, she is almost 9 and probably should say it the right way before she starts getting made fun of...but it was always so cute that I did not want to correct her! Just as I always wished that she would call chocolate milk "chow mill" for the rest of her life and a spoon a "boose". I miss those little ways that they say things...then they get older and just make up lame jokes! :)

1 comment:

Bellajean And Me said...

shes so precious!!! i love this pic and cant wait to experience these motherly things!!!