Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend of birthdays

As I said in my previous post, my brother's birthday and my friend's niece's birthday was this past weekend! Friday was a lot of fun with my family, a cook out and some yummy S'more's cupcakes!!

Saturday I spent the majority of the morning (from about 8:30 - 2:00) baking and decorating the Tinkerbell cake! I think it turned out pretty good! I really loved the way the flower and the bow turned out covered in pink sugar crystals! I really hope they liked it! it was my first actual paying cake job...so I really wanted it to look amazing! I do wish I had done bright colors on the whole cake and stayed away from the pastel colors, but maybe I am just being a paranoid perfectionist...who knows! :)


So the really good weekend turned sour when I woke up Monday morning with what I believe is a kidney stone! I have had them 3 times before, so I am pretty sure that is what it is! Ugh, I HATE these! Hopefully it will pass soon! Pray for me that it will!!! :)

post signature

No comments: