Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dance Review and Baby Blessing

This past weekend was my daughter's end of year dance review! This past week was so stinking hectic! Tuesday, she had try-outs for next years competition teams, Wednesday was dress rehearsal, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights was the review! A lot of time and a lot of dancing! My poor Kaitlyn was pooped! The last 3 days she has slept in until almost 10 am and she is usually up by 7 - 8!!

She just loves this pose that she made up for the end of her tap dance, Shout!Kaitlyn in her ballet dance outfit! She is such a little beauty!Putting on her lipstick...it looks like a real bridal shot! :)We did find out yesterday however, that she made the next level up comp team! Yeah Kaitlyn! I am so proud of you!! Sunday, my niece Alexis was getting blessed! I made this cake for the lunch afterwards!

Next up this week...my son has a baseball tournament each night this week...we are still getting ready to move at work...we are still doing some demo landscaping on our front yard (more on that one in a later post)...and my husband's birthday is this weekend! Bring it on! :)
Have a great week!!

post signature

No comments: