Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new!

I have SO many pics to share on here...and I have been so involved in family that I have not yet got them off of my camera...soon, my friends!
The Holidays have been awesome!! And here it is the last day of 2009! Can you believe it?
Well I have started a new weight loss plan this year - started the very last week of October to be exact! And I wanted to share my success with it thus far...
I am mortified at the exact weight I started at and also the weight that still plagues me, so I am not going to give out those specifics yet...but I have lost 16 lbs in the last 9 weeks! Yeah! Really that is close to an average of 8 lbs a month! I am good with that! And really I know that I need to include more exercise in my daily routine...so that is my new years resolution! I am already going pretty well on the weight loss, I need the exercise to boost it a little and to turn this flab into muscle!
I started taking my measurements on November 15th - I would have took them when I started the diet - but I did not have a measuring tape! So since that date - up to today when I again took my measurements, I am down 2 inches in my bust (sorry honey), 1.5 inches in my waist, and 1 inch each off of my thighs, arms, and hips!
So cheers to losing weight and inches and bring on the new me in 2010!~
And thank you Tina who started me on this venture and helping me through it at the same time you are doing it!! We will be hot mamas before we know it!!

No comments: