Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

It has been one birthday after another in my family! So I have a few pics of some cakes that I have done for some of them.

First is the one I did my my mother in law...she LOVES to garden and anything to do with flowers! So I made her this...

Next was my brother's girlfriend! I made hers in her favorite colors!

And then was my little baby...my baby who turned 9 yesterday! :( I cannot believe it! She is getting too, too big! She wanted me to make her a pink and green 2 tier cake with some scroll piping...something I have NEVER done before...but I will do anything for my baby! So I did it! :)
We also went to Chuck E Cheese for her party! It was a lot of fun! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!! Mommy loves you!!
Kaitlyn and Hannah playing some games!
SO CUTE! Chuck-E comes out and actually crown the birthday girls and boys with a special crown! I love it!
They kids also got a special birthday medal! Kaitlyn LOVES it!
At the end, they all got to get up and dance with Chuck-E!
Make a wish!
What a fun birthday! I wish I was 9 again so I could invite all my friends and hang with Chuck E Cheese! :)

2 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

That is some talent! Those cakes were beautiful! I'm jealous! I couldn't bake if my life depended on it!

Tara Williams said...

Oh Steph, the cakes are beautiful...and so are your kids!! You just make all sorts of cute things, don't ya?! :)