Monday, March 15, 2010

A Little touch of Spring!!

I am so happy that the weather is getting a little warmer every day, and the sun will shine just a little longer each day! I LOVE SPRING! So I wanted to put a few spring touches around my house to get in the springy mood!
I have seen so many cute spring wreaths on the different blogs that I follow, one of which I seen over at Craftaholics Anonymous... and I wanted to make one too! I went to Michaels and they had these amazing huge gerbera daisies on sale at 40% off, so I grabbed a few!


I just plunked a couple remainders in my tall baskets in my living room!


I got this cute little stitchery template from my friends over at Twin Stitchers - there is a slight glare from my camera - but it says "get crackin!"

I changed out my stuffings in my apothecaries that I made from a tutorial I saw over at Shanty 2 Chic. I like the moss and the eggs, but I really want to switch out the flowers, I just don't like them!


I also found this little ceramic bird at Michaels for 50% off - it was adorable and so springy, so I had to get it! It looks so cute on my little cupboard shelves on the side of my kitchen sink!


So cute!
I just love all my blog friends that I follow, they give me so much inspiration!!

No comments: