Thursday, August 6, 2009

My daughter, the model!

For those of you who know my daughter, you know how true the above statement is! She is a little ham for the camera! We needed to get some pictures to send in for the covergirl contest at the dance competitions - here are a few good ones!



I DID say HAM...right??? :)


The day we had dance pictures, since she was all made up with make-up and hair done - we decided to take some pictures out in the yard with some of her other dance costumes! Can you tell I just love my little girl???


This was the outfit she wore for her solo!

Strut it!

They did a dance to concrete angel! She got into it SO much! It made all of us parents cry!

My little angel!


Ta-Da! Here I am mom!


And once more...did I say Ham!!! :)


Mommy loves you!!!

No comments: