Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Baby Bash


So I just had a niece born at the end of November, another niece on the way in a couple of weeks, a lot of friends who are pregnant, so when I came across this blog - A Daisy in a Rose Garden - and the Big Baby Bash that she was holding...I could not contain my excitement! I felt I needed to sign up and help my pregger loved ones out there! So listen up if you are with child...you need to go to this website and see what it is all about! It will be worth it! There are some amazing products!! Sign up and Good luck!!

If you become a follower of A Daisy in a Rose Garden...please just not that Stepherb referred you!! :) Thanks friends!!

1 comment:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hey Steph popping in to let you know your in my Blog Tribe. Stop by and pick up your prize :)