Monday, February 22, 2010

This weekend...

This past week or so has been hectic at work with some new projects and a friend leaving the office, so I have not had much time to even get on to view my blogs that I follow, let alone blog about anything on my own blog! :) sadly, at work is when I get online and do my blog stuff, once I get home, I HATE being on the computer! Anyway, so over the past couple of weekends, I have had this inescapable feeling and desire to make stuff! So I have been getting a few things made that I plan to put in my Etsy shop! Yeah! I am so excited! I have not got my Etsy shop all worked out and up yet, a couple more weeks and it will be hopefully, but it is fun getting to make stuff to put on Etsy! I am running out of room to put all of my homemade items in my own home! :)
Anyway, there are more to come, but here are a few sneak peeks...




Tell me what you think...:)

No comments: