Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am an AUNT!!

I am so excited to be an aunt! My brother's girlfriend Kyrstin, gave birth yesterday - 11/23/09 - at exactly 5:00 p.m. to a 7 lb 1 oz, 19 inch beautiful little girl, Emilyn Kay Allen!

She is such a little sweetheart and I am super jealous of anyone who has yet to see her in person and hold her! Since obviously no one else is allowed up to the hospital and Kyrstin and Emilyn will not go home until tomorrow! So I have to make due from texts from my brother and emails from my mom! Here are a couple pics that I do have!

I love her cute little dimple here! My mom said she just turned and looked right at Jordan so he could take her picture!

Mommy and daughter!

Look at that ridiculously large flower!! But she is rockin it! Darling!
My brother told my mom that he never believed in love at first sight until he saw this little girl! I hear ya brother!! I love this picture! My brother and Emilyn look so gorgeous together! You can feel the love!!


1 comment:

Meeko Fabulous said...

I love that first picture! She is darling! Congrats! :)