Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Overdue post...Kyrstin's Baby Shower

I have been meaning to get these loaded on here for a while...so finally, here is the baby shower pics! My brother's girlfriend, Kyrstin, is due any day now (I just got word that she is actually up at the hospital right now and may be going soon!!) Anyway...we held a baby shower for her at my house! She had quite a few friends show up and it turned out to be a pretty good party!
Here is the preggers, herself! :)
I decided to make cuppies for the shower, so I did not have to deal with cutting a cake! Kyrstin LOVES chocolate!
My mom even found a brown and pink table cover to go with the color scheme of the cuppies!

My mom is so creative, she made these little mint/nut cups! So cute!

Here is a close up of one of the cuppies!

We played a good old game of concentration! Baby shower style! For example...if you got the match of the word "contractions" the prize you got was whoppers - or if you matched the word "breast feeding" you got a Milky Way! So much fun!!
Here are the prizes...note the lovely witch in the background! Since it was so close to Halloween, she got a baby shower / Halloween theme! :)
I lined our wagon with plastic and filled it up with ice and drinks. I thought it turned out cute and gave good access for everyone to get a drink! Of course I had to use drinks with lids on them since we just got new carpet a month before!
Cute little banner as you walk in the front door!
Guests start to arrive...
Getting crowded...
Pretty good turn out!
She had a TON of gifts! Lucky girl!




Everyone loved my cuppie cakes! My sister really got into them! Ha ha!
Mmmmmmmmm......
Again, I will say, my mom is SO creative! She made these papers and wrapped them around Hershey's candy bars for everyone as they were leaving the shower!
Now to start planning my sissy's shower! Just a few months away! I am SO EXCITED!!!


No comments: